Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How To Set Up A Command Line Bd 2009

Options

Using BitDefender AV 2009 and I would like to know how to set up a command line.

Thanks in advance.

Ellie

Comments

• you should check out this post maybe you will find the relevant information there :P

• you should check out this post maybe you will find the relevant information there :P

Thanks. I will see if that answers the question I was asked. Currently Bit Defender is really messing with my email program (Pegasus Mail). I can't seem to turn off email scanning, either for incoming mail, in spite of unchecking the boxes. It keeps on scanning merrily away!

Cheers!

• are you using a POP3 account with the client?

• are you using a POP3 account with the client?

Several. It is for Pegasus mail to use, to invoke something called Virscan that will call the AV to scan an attachment when it is clicked on by the receiver.

In the end I have had to uninstall BitDefender as it has caused such havoc with my email program, resulting in data loss (able to be restored from daily backups, fortunately). It's a shame as it seemed to be a good AV, but just too stressful for use with my mail program. I had to have it set not to scan the mail folders, nor the incoming mail. Even then I was having problems. All started the day I installed BitDefender.

Too bad.

Cheers!

Ellie