Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[open]urgent Help!

Options

Ive had BD for about 8 months now with no problems, but all of a sudden when i open my bit defender i have 6 issues but when i click fix nothing happens at all(when in the past it worked fine), the firewall has turned off and when i go to turn it back on i have a message saying 'failed to initialize BitDefender firewall drivers. Firewall disabled', what can i do to solve this?

It will not let me scan my computer either.

Comments

• pcbugfixer
    Options

G'Day welshy,

1st point to consider - With the latest requirement of BD to register your product, I trust you have done so, because if you have not, then without the registration the BD program stops to function correctly and does not perform updates etc.

i.e. Registration of BD software is now compulsory.

Only the BD Trial will work without registration for the trial period, usually 30 days, and then also ceases to function correctly.

Registration requires an active Internet connection, as does the BD installation to perform its updates, etc. and no personal information is requested, however you can enter some after you have created and loged into your BD account.

Registration only requires your legitimate email address and the entry of a password of your choice. - do it now if you have not registered, then re-boot and attempt to perform updates in BD, and check your options in BD, etc.

:ph34r:

• I registered back a few months ago for a 3 year period, i have 850 days left on my account.

I re-installed it with BD 2009, and its working fine now