Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Ggarena + Bitdefender 2009

Options

Hi,

I have problems with Bitdefender 2009 and gg-arena.

I cant connect on LAN on warcraft III local area connexion.

Plz, i need some help with the settings that i need to make on bitdefender 2009.

Tkz.

Comments

• pcbugfixer
    Options

G'Daty stania sergiu,

Which BitDefender 2009, BDIS - BD Internet Security or BDTS - BD Total Security?

When you 1st loaded the game did you "Allow" the BD security pop-up warning or "Block" it ?

:ph34r:

• I use bitdefender 2009 total security

I made all settings in firewall for gg-arena.exe and war3.exe to allow all conexions.

When i execute directly warcraft3, it connects to internet or lan conexion.

When i execute gg-arena, it connects to gg-arena , i can enter any rooms , i can launch warcraft 3 , but when i click on lan conexion or batlenet conexion doesnt work (sais "could not connect to network")

I didnt had this problem with any of the previos bitdefenders

• pcbugfixer
    Options

G'Day again stania sergiu,

I'm no game expert, however it seems that the LAN shortcuts (HYperlinks) are attempting to load a executable file that Bitdefender is not allowing through the firewall.

1. to test this, stop the firewall, then try clicking on the LAN etc loaders - if now they work, then I am right in what I have said. OBVIOUSLY RE-ENABLE THE FIREWALL IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TEST !!

2. If the above is what I said, then you need to add these to the Firewall "Rules" to allow the connection.

• ^_^ Agree with above answer
  • the rules are added on firewall, and offcource i tried with the firewall off and same result....

and i tried with game mod on and off

and many many combinations

• pcbugfixer
    pcbugfixer ✭✭✭
    edited January 2009
    Options

G'Day stania sergiu,

Having had a look at the gg-arena forum and issues relating to your problem I suggest you join it and post your issue there, as I believe it is an issue with the game rather than BD but can be a issue with both.

GG-arena Forum and Firewall and Anti-Virus blockages issues - you may find the solution there or by sending them an email with your problem.

• i didnt have any problem with bitdefender 2008 and ggarena, only with bitdefender 2009 :(