Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit Defender V10 Outlook Problem

Options

I opened my Outlook 2003 yesterday and found that my antispam tool bar had disappeared, as had the spam folder. All the settings are correct in BD10 but it just will not come back, not even after a PC restart or after turning the machiine off.

How do I deal with this problem?

Bazzaman

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Hello bazzam

I suggest that you try this go to start,run than type this :

regsvr32 "X:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdo.dll" This is an example when you installed on the default location. The X you have to change by the letter of your hard disc or partition where windows is installed on.

Regards

Niels

• Hello bazzam

I suggest that you try this go to start,run than type this :

regsvr32 "X:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdo.dll" This is an example when you installed on the default location. The X you have to change by the letter of your hard disc or partition where windows is installed on.

Regards

Niels

I did this and windows reported that it was properly entered. However, it did not work and has made no difference, whatsoever, I still have no spam toolbar.

Regards,

Barry

• Niels
    Options

Hello bazzam

I deleted your double posts. Than try this : Go to tools,options,others,advanced options,com-add-ins, normally you must find and entry of BitDefender Antispam. If that fails go to help,about,Microsoft Office,disabled Items,check BitDefender antispam toolbar and press on enable after that you must check if BitDefender Antispam is enabled in com-add-ins otherwise check the option. The most common reason why the antispamtoolbar has disappeared is due an outlook crash.

Regards

Niels

• Dear Niels,

Sorry for the double posting but when I submitted the last reply it did not seem to go through so I resubmitted it.

On the subject of the missing anti-spam toolbar and folder - PROBLEM SOLVED!

You were totally correct in your assumption, Outlooked 2003 had disabled the toolbar and folder. which I have now successfully re-enabled using the procedure you advised.

Many thanks - greatly appreciated.

Regards,

• Niels
    Options

Dear Barry

I just wanted to inform you why I deleted your posts. But there where indeed forum problems.

Glad that I could help you.

Regards

Niels

• Hi!

I have the same problem with my Bitdefender 10 and antispam toolbar in outlook 2003.

It has disappeared and i cant`t get it back.

I tried all described solutions, but none helped. I tried all above solutions but toolbar doesn`t appear.

I don`t know what else to try.

If i go under tools, bitdefender is checked under COM add-ins, but i don`t have it in outlook 2003.

If i start outlook express, the toolbar is there but it won`t work under outlook 2003.

Any ideas???

Thank you!

• Niels
    Niels
    edited August 2007
    Options

Hello mato22

I suggest that you try this : Go to Help | About Microsoft Office | Disabled Items and check BitDefender antispam.

Regards

Niels

• Hello mato22

I suggest that you try this : Go to Help | About Microsoft Office | Disabled Items and check BitDefender antispam.

Regards

Niels

Hi!

Done that already, but nothing happens.

• Niels
    Options

Hello mato22

I suggest that you uncheck and recheck BitDefender antispam under add-ins,disabled items and also register the .dll file again. So you didn't forget to change the X by the letter of your hard disc? You must receive a message that it succeed. Close BitDefender by righclicking on the BitDefender icon near the system clock choose for exit. Put in your installation disc. Choose for modify/repair.

Regards

Niels

• Hello mato22

I suggest that you uncheck and recheck BitDefender antispam under add-ins,disabled items and also register the .dll file again. So you didn't forget to change the X by the letter of your hard disc? You must receive a message that it succeed. Close BitDefender by righclicking on the BitDefender icon near the system clock choose for exit. Put in your installation disc. Choose for modify/repair.

Regards

Niels

Hi!

I tried everything described but no toolbar in outlook.

Any more ideas??

TY

• Niels
    Options

Hello mato22

Download the uninstaller : http://www.bitdefender.com/uninstall

Reboot your pc afterwards and install BitDefender again.

Regards

Niels

• Hello mato22

Download the uninstaller : http://www.bitdefender.com/uninstall

Reboot your pc afterwards and install BitDefender again.

Regards

Niels

Tried that too and no luck.

I`m trying to solve the toolbar problem for a long time, but no luck till now.

I treid almoast every possible solution and nothing happen.

I guess i`ll have to use some other antyspam, unless i sove this problem.

TY!

• Niels
    Options

Hello mato22

I recommend that you try this put in your microsoft office installation cd-rom. Start outlook go to help , analysis and repair and wait till the repair finished.

Try this also go to start,run,type regsvr32/u "X:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdo.dll" press enter and register it again regsvr32 "X:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdo.dll" press enter.

Normally when you have done what I told you the toolbar must be back.

Regards

Niels