Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Weekly.exe

Options
mmmmac007
edited January 2009 in General talk

weekly.exe does not work with 2009????????????!!!!!!!!! - has it EVER occurred to the developers that just maybe a user is in a country where he pays $29 dollars for 1 GB bandwidth per month, which makes within-updates a no-no given that the def files are huge?????? Why would one want to download a file that overwrites 99,9% of what you already have on your PC???? McAfee has a similar approach where the assumption is that you are always connected, thus it reminds you gently that you need to update and even though they provide the option to turn of these warnings it does not and cannot be turned off. Seeing that I read here that one does not get a response from the team, Bitdefender (which I have only recently started to use at home hence my bandwidth problem) now lies snugly in the rubbish bin next to McAfee. I'm just sorry I recommended it at least 5 friends who also bought it. I guess I owe them an apology.