Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Scan Wont Start

Options
blackcobra
edited January 2009 in General talk

When even I try to run scan .. it throws error message as

Scan failed to execute..:(

tried running scan for individual files

throws out

" failed to launch bitdefender sacnner "

any solutions please..

Comments

• This problem used to happen before version 12.0.11 I think, with windows vista 32bit. But after updating BD 2009 yesterday it appeared again -.-

Once more, Real-Time Protection is not functional and Scan Fails to Execute.

Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait for another update.

• I have windows Xp ..:(

any one .......

• Looks like a major flaw in the new version and nobody seems to know a sollution.

This is the first time i'm having trouble with my bitdefender, so i hope this problem will be fixed soon ....

• Sm3K3R
    Sm3K3R ✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like a major flaw in the new version and nobody seems to know a sollution.

This is the first time i'm having trouble with my bitdefender, so i hope this problem will be fixed soon ....

Somewhere in february-march they will release a new build ,that for sure will add the fixes for all the major issues we observed with BD 2009.

If repairing the installation from Add/Remove panel doesnt solve the problem ,use BD 2008 instead .