Schedule A Scan For A Specific Time?

I have BitDefender Business Client and BitDefender Management Server and need to setup a scan schedule for the client computers. I want to set them to run a daily scan, but I don't want it to start until after 7:00pm.

How do I do that?

When I create a scan policy, I see that I can specify when a given schedule is supposed to start (like 2009-01-16 19:00), but that doesn't say anything about what time of day the scan will actually start...

Comments

• I have BitDefender Business Client and BitDefender Management Server and need to setup a scan schedule for the client computers. I want to set them to run a daily scan, but I don't want it to start until after 7:00pm.

How do I do that?

When I create a scan policy, I see that I can specify when a given schedule is supposed to start (like 2009-01-16 19:00), but that doesn't say anything about what time of day the scan will actually start...

This should be the simplest thing in the world. This program is incredibly sub-par with too much stuff like this. I seriously regret my purchase.