Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No Network Activity On The Activity Bar !

Options

Hello !

I've been enjoying Bitdefender for two years now and never experienced any problem till yesterday, after installing DriverMax (but no idea if this explain that).

Till then, my activity bar shows no more network activity while my web access is perfectly working (as this post shows it).

Question is: is this a simple display bug or is my network completly "naked" ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Hello Man,

What drivers did you updated it might be that if you updated your network drivers that DriverMax rmoved BitDefender firewall drivers.

Can you please do this: press the windows button together with r now type: devmgmt.msc press enter go to view menu and select show hidden devices. Now expand network adaptors you should see an entry called BitDefender Firewall NDIS Filter Monitor with no exclamation marks and also such an entry after the name of your network card. If you see a red cross please right click on the BitDefender Firewall NDIS Filter Monitor choose enable.

Click on start,connect to,show/display all connections, now right click on your network card(s) choose properties see if you seen an entry called BitDefender Firewall NDIS Filter Monitor and that it's checked.

Perform what is written here. If the problem still persists you need to perform a repair installation click on start,all programs,BitDefender 2009,repair or remove choose repair.

Kind regards,

Niels