Bitdefender Antivirus 2009

Hi.

I'm using BitDefender Antivirus 2009 and about 1 week ago after an update the program was gone in the taskbar.

By the way, I'm running on "Windows Vista Home Premium" SP1.

I made a new fresh installation because the problem couldn't be fixed through the repair option.

After that everything was back to normal until the program made a few updates and after restarting BitDefender was gone from the taskbar again and I couldn't open it from all programs as well.

If I tried to do this the program opened greyed out with the message saying:

BitDefender services are not responding.

I reinstalled 3 times and always the problem came back.

Since there is no use contacting "BitDefender Support" I hope some of you guys can help me find a solution.

Thanks in advance for any feedback,

Tommy

Comments

• what is the response from bitdefender support team saying ? because i am planning to buy Vista & Bitdefender then i will have to re think of buying it

• what is the response from bitdefender support team saying ? because i am planning to buy Vista & Bitdefender then i will have to re think of buying it

DO NOT BUY BITDEFENDER. its such a hassle. I had 2008 and it was great untill i had a updating problem. Then I got 2009 and its terrble so many problems. Get norton internet sec 2009 - its new and reworked and not like the old versions. see http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2330018,00.asp