Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit Defender Version 10 Loss Of Deep System Scan

Options

Hello,

I have BD version 10. I purshased it on a two year packaged deal good until Jan. 09. I do deep system scans frequently. I went to do a deep scan a couple days ago and found that this feature was no longer available. It allows a full system scan, etc. , but not a deep system scan. I reloaded the software, but still have only full system scan available. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• I have BD 10 plus, and it works for me. You should try to repair the current BD installation, or, eventually, if this doesn't work, you could try to reinstall BD.

Andrei

• Niels
    Options

Hello

You can try this start BitDefender go to general,settings choose load default settings. If that fails then try what Andrei said. To perform a repairinstallation when you just have an installer. The only thing you have to do is rerun the installer and choose for repair.

Regards

Niels

• After installing BD again, I received an update about an hour later which added the deep scan and root kit scans. Good to go! Thanks.

• Glad that we could help you! ;)

Andrei

• Niels
    Options

Also glad that we could help you.

Niels