Virus Plesae Help

THEBEDGUYAZ
edited January 2009 in General talk

I HAVE BD AND I HAVE SEVERAL TROJAN HORSES IN MY QUARANTINE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOT TO REMOVE THEM FROM MY COMPUTER PLEASE!!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP ON THIS

CJ

File name virus name

scanning[1].js Adware.FakeAntiVirus.L

scanning[1].js Adware.FakeAntiVirus.L

into[1].swf Exploit.SWF.Gen

into[1].swf Exploit.SWF.Gen

scan[1].htm Adware.FakeAntiVirus.M

install[1].exe Trojan.Peed.Gen

install[2].exe Trojan.Peed.Gen

6x5KjRCp.exe Trifan.FakeAntivirus.Gen

Comments

• Sm3K3R
    Sm3K3R ✭✭✭
    I HAVE BD AND I HAVE SEVERAL TROJAN HORSES IN MY QUARANTINE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOT TO REMOVE THEM FROM MY COMPUTER PLEASE!!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP ON THIS

CJ

First of all calm down and stop using CAPS.

Second ,the files from quarantine cant infect your computer.Removing/deleting them from quarantine is not always good ,for example those files may be false positives so leaving them in quarantine will not harm your computer.

If the files are generated again and again and found repeteadly by the antivirus:

-test the files in virustotal.com service.

-post a picture with the quarantined files.

-put the files in archives with pass infected and add them to your reply ,to see if the files that you are talking about are infected or not.

I repeat ,do not panic!

• Sorry about the caps some of the programs I use here ant work are caps only and I forget to take them off and 2nd not sure how do put them in an archive with pass or reply with them as a pic

also how do I check the files on that service do i just type in the file name that is on the bd quarantine?

sorry about my lack of skills

• Sm3K3R
    Sm3K3R ✭✭✭

To add the files to archives:

Click the "Reply" button, under the reply page writing section you can see a field called Attachements and in the right side 2 buttons ,one that helps you to navigate to the files from your computer and another button for file uploading.Also in the same area you will see a field called Manage Current Atachements use that to place the file into your post ,just choose the atachement (already uploaded)you want from there.You can upload files of a maximum 2 mb.If the file is bigger use a free file hosting service and place a link towards it into your post.

When you archive something with winrar ,winzip ,winace you have an option to put a pass to the archive,just look in the program interface (in Winrar for example ,when you want to add a file to archive ,in its panel ,you will look for the tab Advanced ,where you will notice a button for password ).The pass should be infected.

Remember when archiving the files you may need to disable the virus shield temporarelly.Remove the network cable while doing that to avoid problems and reatach it after you finish and you turn on again the protection.

To scan them in virustotal go here and upload the file : http://www.virustotal.com (this scaner will only show if the file is infected)

Aditionally you can try this 2 free scaners SpyBotSearch & Distroy ( http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html ) and MalwareBytes Antimalware ( http://www.malwarebytes.org/ ) .Would be better that before you download and update this 2 freewares to disable also the System Restore Service on all drives and also to delete the Recycle Bin and Temp folders on all drives.