Anti Phishing Always Popping Up In Firefox

ishu
edited January 2009 in General talk

since today whenever i open any page in the firefox web browser, the antiphising message box to view or block the page pops up. it doesn't happens in the IE browser. it's kind of annoying. what to do? also the pages won't open until i click the view button.

Comments

• I'm not experiencing these problems. What is the version of FF you are using and what is your BitDefender product. Also it would be good to know if you have installed some mozilla add-ons lately.

• There was indeed a problem this morning with the Antiphishing add-on, but now this problem is fully solved.

Try to update manually to ensure that the update is installed and Antiphishing is fixed.

• There was indeed a problem this morning with the Antiphishing add-on, but now this problem is fully solved.

Try to update manually to ensure that the update is installed and Antiphishing is fixed.

Hello there!

Got the same problem here (as I posted on the antiphishing thread) and followed your instructions, but it didn't solve the problem. The warning pops even up, if i search google... really annoying! <_<

Build: 12.0.11.3 - running german version!

Thx!

-e!-