Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Internet Security 10

Options
dellman28
edited July 2007 in General talk

My son is selling his computer and i would like to delete BD Internet Security 10 off his comp and reinstall it on his new one.This is the 2pc installation procedure.Thanks. :(Is there a correct prcedure for this?

Comments

• AndreiASM
    edited July 2007
    Options

Check this topic.

Andrei

• alexcrist
    Options

Hi Dimension Man,

Use the BitDefender Uninstall Tool to remove BitDefender from the first PC. This will remove the registration information also.

Then just install BitDefender on your second PC and register with your current license.

About registration issues/questions, the best help you can get on LiveAssistance (www.bitdefender.com/live-assistance). Click on that lady's face and select Customer service.

Cris.

• I didn't want to lose this program because it's only been installed a few months.Thanks for the help. :P

• Glad we could help you. ;)

Andrei

• Is there a time limit on this 2 pc licence installation? ;)

• Niels
    Niels
    edited July 2007
    Options

Hello

No only on the key you bought. First it's a trial all versions you purchased are trials that you have to unlock with your licence key. If you don't buy them than there is a 30 day time limit for testing.

Regards

Niels