Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2009 Total Security No Icon In System Tray

Options

I am aware of the other thread with this problem however i have tried them steps and it didnt work also im using 2009 not 2008... anyway my bitdefender has been working fine until today where bitdefender stopped appearing in my system tray. Everything is on as its in the task manager and also if i open it, it says its running fine. Also windows secuirty center says im running bitdefender firewall and anti virus...... can anyone help me as to why it is not appearing in the system tray?

Comments

• Go to the BD install folder and look for bdagent.exe - run it and you should be fine - happened to me today and that did the job.

• Go to the BD install folder and look for bdagent.exe - run it and you should be fine - happened to me today and that did the job.

Hello .... I have the same problem. The icon has never appeared on my system so I thought that there wasn't one. I tried what you suggested and nothing happened.... what should happen when bdagent.exe is run?