Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender With Spysweeper

Options

well i was wondering earlier today in school since i have gotten this brand new vista 32 bit 3 gb of ram and 259 hd memory. could i have both bitdefender internet security 2009 with webroot spysweeper? the webroot spysweeper came free when i purchased the laptop. Now do you guys this i will have any problems? oh and btw on the package where the spysweeper came in it says plus antivirus. couldn't i just turn off the antivirus and have bitdefender be my antivirus?

Comments

• well i was wondering earlier today in school since i have gotten this brand new vista 32 bit 3 gb of ram and 259 hd memory. could i have both bitdefender internet security 2009 with webroot spysweeper? the webroot spysweeper came free when i purchased the laptop. Now do you guys this i will have any problems? oh and btw on the package where the spysweeper came in it says plus antivirus. couldn't i just turn off the antivirus and have bitdefender be my antivirus?

BitDefender does not play well with many antimalware products. Save yourself a world of problems and just use the recommended AV/Anti-spyware product that came with your new computer.

K.I.S.S.

Cheers

Orphan