Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Windows Vista And Bitdefender Question?

Options

I have Bit Defender Total Internet Security 2009. I purchased 5 licenses, installed 3 of them on Windows XP Professional machines, and it works perfect. I installed the other two on Windows Vista Home Edition machines, now most of the time Bit Defender runs fine, but sometimes it won't open. If I try to click the icon in the tray, it does not open at all, I have to restart the computer for it to start working properly again. Sometimes it will say Bit Defender services is unavailable when I open it up. This happens on both machines, so I am assuming it has something to do with Windows Vista. As a side note one is a 32 Bit and the other is 64 Bit. If anyone has any kind of solution, that would be great!

Comments

• I have Bit Defender Total Internet Security 2009. I purchased 5 licenses, installed 3 of them on Windows XP Professional machines, and it works perfect. I installed the other two on Windows Vista Home Edition machines, now most of the time Bit Defender runs fine, but sometimes it won't open. If I try to click the icon in the tray, it does not open at all, I have to restart the computer for it to start working properly again. Sometimes it will say Bit Defender services is unavailable when I open it up. This happens on both machines, so I am assuming it has something to do with Windows Vista. As a side note one is a 32 Bit and the other is 64 Bit. If anyone has any kind of solution, that would be great!

Look like an email to support@bitdefender.com

Good luck

• BD 2009 does have a problem with Vista still after 6 Months, recognize your problems

See http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=11915

• I have Bit Defender Total Internet Security 2009. I purchased 5 licenses, installed 3 of them on Windows XP Professional machines, and it works perfect. I installed the other two on Windows Vista Home Edition machines, now most of the time Bit Defender runs fine, but sometimes it won't open. If I try to click the icon in the tray, it does not open at all, I have to restart the computer for it to start working properly again. Sometimes it will say Bit Defender services is unavailable when I open it up. This happens on both machines, so I am assuming it has something to do with Windows Vista. As a side note one is a 32 Bit and the other is 64 Bit. If anyone has any kind of solution, that would be great!

Have the same problem, running fine on Window XP.

On Vista (32BIT) sometimes it does not open although not often but does happen.

Not a big problem but I wish it could open all the time ( for me its less problematic as compare with BDIS 2008 ).