Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Update Issues

Options

I have Bitdefender 2009 on 3 desktops in my home. They were purchased as a package. On one of the PC's I get the critical warning that my virus protection is outdated. When I click fix this issue nothing happens. On the other 2 it appears to work when you re-open the program but it sure would be nice to have an on-screen confirmation that the update is complete.. Has anyone else had this issue and found a fix? I was also wondering if there is a setting for automatic updates. I can't find one. If there isn't that's a little disappointing for paid protection. That's usually the case with freeware. Thanks.

Comments

• I have Bitdefender 2009 on 3 desktops in my home. They were purchased as a package. On one of the PC's I get the critical warning that my virus protection is outdated. When I click fix this issue nothing happens. On the other 2 it appears to work when you re-open the program but it sure would be nice to have an on-screen confirmation that the update is complete.. Has anyone else had this issue and found a fix? I was also wondering if there is a setting for automatic updates. I can't find one. If there isn't that's a little disappointing for paid protection. That's usually the case with freeware. Thanks.

Just wanted to follow up on my own post. On a hunch I uninstalled adaware 2008 and that solved the problem. The auto-update was right there in settings and turned on. I would imagine that will work now as well. I had heard these 2 programs cause a conflict but wondered if it was true.

• one of my copies of BD is alao doing this, it's on a vista PC, it say's it needs to update, but when i try to update it nothing happens <_<