Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Scan Activity Bar : Not Active

Options

I could not find any reply in the Forums to my problem.

Since yesterday my Bitdefender Internet Security 2009 shows a scan actitvity bar which is no longer active : a red cross appears in both sections (File Zone and Net Zone)

Does somebody know how it can be fixed?

From the Bifdefender icon in the taskbar I get the message that "no issues affect your computer"

Comments

• flandrei
    flandrei Bitdefender VPN Product Manager BD Staff
    Options

Hi there,

Did you reboot the PC since yesterdays update?

Did you try to disable and re-enable the activity bar? Open BitDefender in Advanced View, then go to General->Settings. Then disable the activity bar and reboot the PC. When it comes back up, enable it.

Also, did you install any software at about the time when you first noticed this issue? Also, please make sure that the Realtime Protection and the Firewall are enabled in the Advanced View.

Thanks,

Florin

• JCYP79
    Options

my activities are shown in the bar but if this doesn't show in the main window?

54341155.jpg

like the SS above... the graph disappeared and I don't get what's the problem... Tried fixing, reinstalling but nothing... any solution...?

• Please tell me what version of IE are you using and on how many bits is your operating system running(32 or 64)?