Counterpsy Considers Bitdefender As A Spyware
Hi to all !
Do you have Counterspy ? a nice antispyware sofware.
however, it considers Norman Ad-Aware and Bitdefender2008 as potentially hazardous software.
Now it underscores the file Bitdefender2008\buypch.exe as a Trojan.Win32.package.Gen !
I'm quite puzzled !
Have you eve had such incorrect answers and mismatch with these software ?
Nice evening to all
All Time Leaders
- 2K All Categories
- 950 Windows
- 103 Mac
- 356 Mobile Security
- 268 VPN
- 306 Central & Subscriptions
- 349 Other Products & Services
- 80 Security Research Team
- 135 Product features and Ideation
- 130 Enterprise Security
- 610 General Topics
- 161 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics