Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Reseller Login

Options

I signed up to be a reseller, received the registration and activation acknowledgements. Can someone tell me how to login as a reseller?

Partner pages tell me I do not have "Acces" to them. Normal login shows no indication I am a reseller. There is no obvious place to enter reseller's ID. No one answers my email. 24 hour Live Chat is always unavailable. Lastly, more than 10 minutes on hold for phone support and no answer.

Gee, all I want to do is buy and promote the product. Can someone help me?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Hi there StarWilson. Normally, when you sign up to be a reseller you should get contacted by an account manager that should give you the appropriate rights to login into the partner pages.

If you did not get contacted please let us know.

• I signed up to be a reseller, received the registration and activation acknowledgements. Can someone tell me how to login as a reseller?

Partner pages tell me I do not have "Acces" to them. Normal login shows no indication I am a reseller. There is no obvious place to enter reseller's ID. No one answers my email. 24 hour Live Chat is always unavailable. Lastly, more than 10 minutes on hold for phone support and no answer.

Gee, all I want to do is buy and promote the product. Can someone help me?

Many thanks.

Hi there!

You should have been already contacted by the sales team with instructions; however, we have sent another notification to them, just to make sure you will be contacted shortly.