Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Customer Care

Options
hoachy
hoachy
edited March 2009 in Bitdefender 2009 products

Hi

Can anyone explain how I can get through to Customer Care. I have twice left email messages which have not been answered and the phone number for the UK does not work. I have tried several times to get through but nothing.

I am very angry with how they go about their business. I had my BD2008 autorenewed after I purchased BD 2009 and have no way so far of getting a refund and making the necessary changes. The product this year is not as good and all of this makes me think I should have gone with something else.

Comments

• Hmm what problem are you having with the program does it run errors or what. BitDefender online chat support works well try it.

• hoachy
    Options
    Hmm what problem are you having with the program does it run errors or what. BitDefender online chat support works well try it.

Hi

thanks for replying,

I experience some of the problems that other people have noted. I cannot open the Bitdefender interface using the icon or the staus bar icon. I can get it to show my issues but it does not scan or fix any issues for me. On the rare occasion when the interface works again I cannot run scans properly. I have reinstalled the program a couple of times and no betetr. As you can imagine I am not best pleased given the financial fleecing I have taken in trying to update the program. They have taken £101 from me for updating programs when I only authorised £45 of programs.

many thanks again

• hoachy
    Options

I obviously did it the wrong way round when I went to customer service then here. This was a much better option and I will remember for future reference.

I have been a BD customer for over a year but had never used the forums. Yesterday I posted here and within one day my problem was fixed to my satisfaction so I must thank all involved very much and praise them for their speedy response.

• I obviously did it the wrong way round when I went to customer service then here. This was a much better option and I will remember for future reference.

I have been a BD customer for over a year but had never used the forums. Yesterday I posted here and within one day my problem was fixed to my satisfaction so I must thank all involved very much and praise them for their speedy response.

Thank you very much for your appreciation :rolleyes:

You can also submit any BitDefender-related requests trough the support page:

https://myaccount.bitdefender.com/site/MyAccount/myPage/3/

This discussion has been closed.