Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Bitdefender Ts 2009 The Best In This Year?

Options

Hello Everybody. Ever since I installed BitDefender Internet Security 2009, my computer frequently Crashes, it just Get hangs and KeyBoard Mouse Stop Responding which might be called Total Hang. I dont know What To Do. I have a 2007 NEC Versa E6310 with 32bit Windows Vista Sp 1 as its OS plus I once had Norman Virus Control. Pls Help... any kind of Help would Be appreciated. *My chest tights*

Comments

• Do you happen to remember how you uninstalled Norton from the system? It's possible that it was not removed completely if you used Add/Remove programs to uninstall it:

Please run this Norton removal tool on the system then restart.

Now go to Start - Run - regedit [OK] and browse to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WS2IFSL

Highlight "WS2IFSL" and on the right you will have a value called Start - please right click on it and select "Modify" -> set the value to 4.

Uninstall BitDefender using this removal tool then restart and reinstall it using the kit available at this link - this is the 32 bits package.

Please let me know if these steps made any difference.