Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Flash Player Problems And Sending Outgoing Emails

Options

hi there,

Earlier this mth, i had purchased the BD Internet Security 2009 and had it installed in my Toshiba Laptop (vista OS). Ever since then, i have been facing this Flash Player problems....

Whenever i wanted to visit any sites that require Flash Player, i will be prompted to install my flash player.

Even when i have actually installed it, and each time i reboot my Laptop, the same problem would occur.

So, what i am doing nowadays is that i have to install flash player EVERYTIME i start my laptop. But this is getting too much of a chore... can someone help or advise? :wacko:

I have never faced such problems using Norton Antivirus before, and i was just trying this BD after being persuaded by the sales on how BD got topped in one of the webs/forums and such.

Second problem i faced was, whenever i am sending emails with files larger than 1MB out, these emails would get "stuck" in my outbox... hence, i would think that since the email is still in my outbox, meant that it wasnt sent out.

however, tat doesnt seems to be the case, cos my friend have received like 10s 20s and sometimes 30s emails from me!!! (note, this is even when my email was still in my outbox). this is causing lotsa of embarrasement as my friends tot i have sent them viruses and such.... :wacko:

My friend, who is using a Fujitsu laptop running XP Home OS also faced the same problem with the email tingy, but he doesnt have any problem with the flash player though...

Please help me!!!!!

Comments

• hi there,

Earlier this mth, i had purchased the BD Internet Security 2009 and had it installed in my Toshiba Laptop (vista OS). Ever since then, i have been facing this Flash Player problems....

Whenever i wanted to visit any sites that require Flash Player, i will be prompted to install my flash player.

Even when i have actually installed it, and each time i reboot my Laptop, the same problem would occur.

So, what i am doing nowadays is that i have to install flash player EVERYTIME i start my laptop. But this is getting too much of a chore... can someone help or advise? :wacko:

I have never faced such problems using Norton Antivirus before, and i was just trying this BD after being persuaded by the sales on how BD got topped in one of the webs/forums and such.

Second problem i faced was, whenever i am sending emails with files larger than 1MB out, these emails would get "stuck" in my outbox... hence, i would think that since the email is still in my outbox, meant that it wasnt sent out.

however, tat doesnt seems to be the case, cos my friend have received like 10s 20s and sometimes 30s emails from me!!! (note, this is even when my email was still in my outbox). this is causing lotsa of embarrasement as my friends tot i have sent them viruses and such.... :wacko:

My friend, who is using a Fujitsu laptop running XP Home OS also faced the same problem with the email tingy, but he doesnt have any problem with the flash player though...

Please help me!!!!!

Read my reply to heyd it could solve your email problem, it did for me - never experienced the flash problem

• For the e-mails issue please try to increase the Server Timeout in the Account settings to the maximum allowed for your e-mail client. For the Flash install issue please turn off User Account Control for Vista in the Control Panel, then (just for testing purposes) go to BitDefender - Advanced View - Antivirus and uncheck there "Real Time Protection is enabled", install Flash and re-enable the Antivirus. Restart the PC and try to see if you are still facing the same issue.