Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Internet Security 09 Firewall Rules

Options

I have searched and can't find it so here I go.

I just want to add a programe to the rules page so it can access the internet, I have added it to the list c:\program files\....... but it still will not work, if I disable the firewall it works fine. It is a stock trading program so it needs to have incoming and outgoing data.

Thanks For your help

Comments

• Hi open bitdefender ,choose firewall then rules advanced rulles and choose what access you want the program to have if not in the list click the + button near the top to add it then once added, choose all under network events and allow.

• 8 Ball
    Options

Thanks It all is correct just like you said. Still no connection. I just checked and Fire Fox will not connect, and it is on the list in rules and in working condition. Fire Fox works if I turn off the firewall.

Thanks

• Just to make sure that I understood correctly, are you unable to access any webpages with Firefox or is the stock trading portal the only one that you are unable to access with Firefox?

• 8 Ball
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Just to make sure that I understood correctly, are you unable to access any webpages with Firefox or is the stock trading portal the only one that you are unable to access with Firefox?

Fire Fox will not work. But Internet Explorer dose and the settings in the rules page are the same for both.

I think some thing is defiantly wrong I just checked my FTP program and it will not log on and it worked last week with Bit Defender installed so I think the problem is deeper then I thought.