Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bdis 2009 Italian Version Doesn't Work Anymore After Update

Options

Hallo, I'm an italian user of Bitdefender Internet Security 2009.

Of course I have installed the italian version.

After update to new version dated 25/3/2009 I encountered a lot of problems.

Antispam, antiphysing and privacy protection are disabled and it's impossible to enable them

System tasks in virus scan section are all disappeared

Behavioral scanner is disabled and if I try to re-enable it, after a computer restart is disabled again.

I removed BDIS and installed the same new version but in english and it works very well.

So I think that this new version in italian language has a lot of bugs.

Thank you

Comments

• Dear

are you sure your PC is free of viruse ( use rescue CD )

did you install BD 2008 befor ? because Betdefender 2008 defention update maybe make trebbel with you

I advice you to uninstall BDIS and use removak tool then uninstall evert udraye and reinstall BDIS

• piolix
    Options
    Dear

are you sure your PC is free of viruse ( use rescue CD )

did you install BD 2008 befor ? because Betdefender 2008 defention update maybe make trebbel with you

I advice you to uninstall BDIS and use removak tool then uninstall evert udraye and reinstall BDIS

I uninstalled BDIS and then used removal tool, but nothing changed.

Yes, before 2009 I had BDIS 2008, but BDIS 2009 (before 25/3/2009 update) worked properly for 3 months.

I'm absolutely sure that my PC is virus free.

For me is not important if I use english version instead of italian version, of course italian would be better for me.

Probably on a new and clean windows installation new version of BDIS 2009 could work, but I can't think that I have to do this every time a new version is out!

I keep english version and hope it goes on working (I'm not so sure considering all the problems I encountered before, BDIS 2009 italian version worked good, but what a pain to reach it).