Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender V10 Scheduler Not Working

Options

I've just recently upgraded from BitDefender 9 Antivirus to BitDefender v10 build 247.

Is there any news on this getting the scheduler problem resolved. I would rather go back to version 9 just to have

my scheduler back.....but if there is a way to resolve this major flaw, I would like to try.

Thank You,

vmill

Comments

• I've just recently upgraded from BitDefender 9 Antivirus to BitDefender v10 build 247.

Is there any news on this getting the scheduler problem resolved. I would rather go back to version 9 just to have

my scheduler back.....but if there is a way to resolve this major flaw, I would like to try.

Thank You,

vmill

vmill...I just upgraded from version 8 to version 10 and finally figured it out (I think). In the Antivirus menu, click scan tab and scroll down to Contextual Menu Scan (it's under Misc Tasks) and hi-light (1 click) it, then click New Task at bottom of menu. In New Task Properties (overview), type a name in the task name box (I run scan every Wednesday night at 10:00 so I named it Wednesday scan), tick any of the tasks you wish it to perform (I ticked shut down computer on scan completion), click OK, now go to next tab at top - Scan Path - and tick the drives you want scanned, click OK, go to next tab, Scheduler and select your schedule, periodically, etc., click OK. Now your new scheduled scan should appear under User Tasks. I'm still having a problem getting it to hold the time I select though but I'm working on that. Good luck

• vmill
    Options

peggytisch..........thank you so much for taking the time to respond.

Unfortunately your suggestion didn't work for me.

I'm going to finish out my subscription with BitDefender but evaluate the next version before committing.

Hate to leave BitDefender but if the scheduler doesn't work...I have to move on.

Thanks again!

vmill