Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Help! Need To Renew, And Can't Get Customer Support

Options

Hi-

I do not know when my renewal is due, but figure it might be anytime now. Meanwhile, I started getting notices from Bit Defender that my "trial version is now expired," and asking if I want to buy. I bought a long time ago! I have Internet Security (anti-virus, firewall combo) and it's seemed to be running fine. Although my computer is slower than it should be, I am suspecting I might have some sort of spyware thing in it somewhere. (I do recall being advised to double up and run it through Spybot or something along that line which I didn't do, my bad.)

Meanwhile, I am NOT operating on a trial version, but somehow BD thinks I am. So how do I find out when I'm up for renewal, because I would want to renew it. Further, to complicate things, my server has been bought out by another company, my email has changed as a result, and tomorrow is the last day they will let me receive emails under my old email address, which is the one BitDefender has.

I have gone onto Customer Support. I have written all this to them. (That was 2 weeks ago.) And I have heard nothing. Just more of those "your trial version has expired" emailed notices. You cannot click "Reply" on those notices either. It's an auto type setup.

So how the heck do I get through? I'm not having fun dealing with this. When I got onto their Support page (which is shown in their emails), it asks for my account user name and password. And it does not recognize the only one I have, which is what I use to get onto this forum.

Please tell me how to go about all this.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Hi-

I do not know when my renewal is due, but figure it might be anytime now. Meanwhile, I started getting notices from Bit Defender that my "trial version is now expired," and asking if I want to buy. I bought a long time ago! I have Internet Security (anti-virus, firewall combo) and it's seemed to be running fine. Although my computer is slower than it should be, I am suspecting I might have some sort of spyware thing in it somewhere. (I do recall being advised to double up and run it through Spybot or something along that line which I didn't do, my bad.)

Meanwhile, I am NOT operating on a trial version, but somehow BD thinks I am. So how do I find out when I'm up for renewal, because I would want to renew it. Further, to complicate things, my server has been bought out by another company, my email has changed as a result, and tomorrow is the last day they will let me receive emails under my old email address, which is the one BitDefender has.

I have gone onto Customer Support. I have written all this to them. (That was 2 weeks ago.) And I have heard nothing. Just more of those "your trial version has expired" emailed notices. You cannot click "Reply" on those notices either. It's an auto type setup.

So how the heck do I get through? I'm not having fun dealing with this. When I got onto their Support page (which is shown in their emails), it asks for my account user name and password. And it does not recognize the only one I have, which is what I use to get onto this forum.

Please tell me how to go about all this.

Thanks!!

Hey there:)

We have contacted you via email, your ticket number is: 200904021008051. Please provide us with the requested information when you have the time.

Thank you!