Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit Defender Phishing Toolbar Ie8

Options

Just downloaded IE8 With BD toolbar Enabled slows IE way down or hangs it when trying to open new tabs. Any one else see this ?

Comments

• Do you have the slowdown only when accessing certain websites or when accessing all websites?

Also, please tell me what other add-ons do you have installed in IE8 besides the BitDefender toolbar.

• ray880
    Options
    Do you have the slowdown only when accessing certain websites or when accessing all websites?

Also, please tell me what other add-ons do you have installed in IE8 besides the BitDefender toolbar.

Disabled all other add ons to test and just tried to go to multiple random sites.

• We will need to have a look at some reports generated on your system in order to determine the cause of this issue. Please check your Inbox in a few moments and reply to my e-mail with the reports.

• ray880
    Options
    We will need to have a look at some reports generated on your system in order to determine the cause of this issue. Please check your Inbox in a few moments and reply to my e-mail with the reports.

Most recent BD updates seem to have cured problem

• Glad to hear that. :) I will close this thread if everything is OK right now.

This discussion has been closed.