Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cannot Seem To Get Responses Or Help!

Hello-

Though my product is not 2009, I see activity on this board.

Yesterday I posted a request for renewal help on

Home & Home Office Protection--> Old Products and no replies from tech support.

Please see that post for details, but summary is that I need to know when my renewal is due, can NOT get a reply from an inquiry to Customer Service. They keep sending me emails that say my trial subscription is expired. (????) I do not have nor have I had a "trial version." I'm a customer from 2 years ago or thereabouts.

How do I get help? I can't through email, I can't through the BD online contact/query window (with fields to fill in) and no reply to my post on this forum yesterday either.

I think my Internet Security package is going to expire soon, and want to renew or upgrade it, I just can't get through to anybody! This is getting really frustrating.

Comments

• Hello-

Though my product is not 2009, I see activity on this board.

Yesterday I posted a request for renewal help on

Home & Home Office Protection--> Old Products and no replies from tech support.

Please see that post for details, but summary is that I need to know when my renewal is due, can NOT get a reply from an inquiry to Customer Service. They keep sending me emails that say my trial subscription is expired. (????) I do not have nor have I had a "trial version." I'm a customer from 2 years ago or thereabouts.

How do I get help? I can't through email, I can't through the BD online contact/query window (with fields to fill in) and no reply to my post on this forum yesterday either.

I think my Internet Security package is going to expire soon, and want to renew or upgrade it, I just can't get through to anybody! This is getting really frustrating.

Hello, Carol Fox!

We have searched for your BitDefender account and your license key for BitDefender Internet Security v10 has over 120 validity days left. You receive those promotional notification emails because you have downloaded a 2009 trial version from our website, but you can select the link to unsubscribe at the end of it. Please note that your product will notify you 30 days before your license key is due to expire, so you will know when to renew.

Also, if you still have Internet Security version 10 into your computer , we recommend you to upgrade for free to the latest version of your product, Internet Security 2009 (complete information regarding upgrading you can find visiting http://www.bitdefender.com/site/KnowledgeBase/consumer/#451 ).

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reply to the e-mail from our support team ( your ticket ID is:200904021008051 ).

Have a great day! :)