Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Minimize In Game Full Screen (gamemode)*bug*

Options

Okay I Have read loads about this bug with bit defender since I been having the problem And all of this date right back to 23/07/2008 Yes I know what a long time for bit defender to get on to fixing this bug I'm a full on hard core gamer and also run my Owen computer shop and use's bit defender on all my gaming computers as it is the top rated software in 2009 But bugs are still not fixed from 2008 if I know this I wouldn’t of got so many License for all of my shop computers i have stated belowThe Bug

*Bug*

Whiles gaming game will minimize to desktop for no reason a tall

Yes I have ran scan

Yes I have turned my updates to 48 hr

Comments

• Please try to fully update your OS for this type of loss of focus - we have had positive reports on this issue being fixed by using Windows Updates.

• Please try to fully update your OS for this type of loss of focus - we have had positive reports on this issue being fixed by using Windows Updates.

All the computers are fully updated with the latest Ms updates and drivers

• alexcrist
    Options

Hello Mark Jones,

Try to disable the Vulnerability module and see if the problem appears again.

Cris.

• Hello Mark Jones,

Try to disable the Vulnerability module and see if the problem appears again.

Cris.

Working so far When will this be fixed As this bug as been around 2 long

hope it fix before 2010

• alexcrist
    Options

I experienced this kind of focus change also sometime ago, and I never could confirm what the problem was, but I did suspect itţs about the Vulnerability Scan, not about GameMode (because I don't even use GameMode, but I had focus problems all the times, in any application: Firefox, YM, etc...). The problem stopped when I disabled Vulnerability and I forgot about this problem.

Yesterday, when I saw this topic, I enabled it, just for testing. And I started again to have problems with focus changes.

@Diana Bele: I guess this confirms it. The Vulnerability module steals, somehow, from time to time, the focus from any active window. My guess is that some window is opened (maybe somewhere outside the screen?) but I never could catch it, whatever tool I used (probably it opens and closes very fast).

Another problem with Vulnerability is that it just doesn't want to be disabled. I always had to disable it twice until it finally remains disabled.

Cris.