Disappointing Support

Several days ago I posted an inquiry about a problem with "enabling the firewall" on BD Internet Security 2008. I also contacted "Support@. . ." Neither the "promised" reply within 48 hours from Customer Care nor information through this forum have yet appeared.

In trying to find answers to my questions on the web before I turned to BD and this forum, I found a sad litany of complaints about ineffective, i.e. non-existant, customer support. Sadly, my experience has been no different. We will soon remove this program from the computer and replace it with one from a company whose product works as advertised and with a better track record of customer support.

Dan

Comments

• Several days ago I posted an inquiry about a problem with "enabling the firewall" on BD Internet Security 2008. I also contacted "Support@. . ." Neither the "promised" reply within 48 hours from Customer Care nor information through this forum have yet appeared.

In trying to find answers to my questions on the web before I turned to BD and this forum, I found a sad litany of complaints about ineffective, i.e. non-existant, customer support. Sadly, my experience has been no different. We will soon remove this program from the computer and replace it with one from a company whose product works as advertised and with a better track record of customer support.

Dan

HI!

We have contacted you, your ticket number is 200904131005038. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced, but we could not find any e-mails from you reporting the issue, searching with the e-mail address provided on the forum. However, what we recommend since you have BitDefender 2008- is to upgrade free of charge to the most recent version, version 2009. If you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact us back as a reply to the e-mail you received. Rest assured you will receive a reply regarding your situation.