Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

3 Installations

Options

I have purchased and installed the anti-virsus 2009 product. It advertises that I should be able to install it on up to three computers. I got it installed on my computer. How do I install it on another computer? I have XP on both computers. I have gone into Windows Explorer and opened the BitDefender file, but I can not find any file that appears to be an install .exe file.

I have the registration key and I think I should be able to install on the second machine without having to pay another purchase fee. I just can't figure out how to do it.

Help Please!

Scott in Austin MN

Comments

• I just inserted the CD into each computer and installed it. On reboot, I entered the same registration key for each computer. It accepted the key for all three computers.

If you downloaded the install .exe, I assume you could simply run that same .exe on each computer and enter the same key three times.

Kevin

• alexcrist
    Options

Hello Scott,

You can install BitDefender on the other 2 systems the exact same way you installed it on the first computer. As Kevin said above, it's nothing different about installing and registering all three.

Cris.