Multiple Problems With Account And Product

I cannot get my antivirus 2009 registered. I have an account but the site says I do not have a bitdefender product even though I've purchased many many products over the last 3 years. Under my account, I see personal data, but customer information says I don't have a customer account. I should have one more spot left on a 3 pc antivirus 2009 but after trying to install last night, got a message that the key was invalid so I purchased another copy for 3 pcs and entered the new key. Bitdefender shows the product is registered and expires in 707 days?? but under my account says product not activated and I cannot get it to fix this issue. So, I have a few issues here (1) one pc slot disappeared (2) web says I have no products and no account (3) new install shows 707 days instead of 365 (4) cannot activate the new install..need some help here as I called the customer contact number and hung up after 45 minutes of on hold, the live chat window only gives an option to email and I purchase alot of bitdefender for my business customers that I support. Any help would be nice. Thanks

Comments

This discussion has been closed.