Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Slowing Down Vista

Options

I have had BitDefender Total Security on Windows XP and it was fairly fast. I had recently today decided to reform my hard-disk and install Windows Vista Ultimate. After that, I had Vista running fast and as soon as I installed BitDefender after I logon my Vista loads fairly quick but it slows down and waits for BitDefender to load.

Thanks, and I can't wait to read your feedback.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello Habboblob,

For starters, please be so kind as to check in order to see if Windows Defender/Windows Firewall is running on your system or if you have any other security solutions besides BitDefender currently running.

Also, please tell us approx. how much time does it take for your system to boot up when you have BitDefender installed.

Thank you!

• kylagee
    Options

Hi I'm having the same problem, just installed a few days ago and now my PC (running Vista) is really slow to startup. I've just disabled Windows Defender to see if that helps. Any other advice? Thanks very much.

Hello Habboblob,

For starters, please be so kind as to check in order to see if Windows Defender/Windows Firewall is running on your system or if you have any other security solutions besides BitDefender currently running.

Also, please tell us approx. how much time does it take for your system to boot up when you have BitDefender installed.

Thank you!

• Unknown
    Options

Hello kgro,

Please tell us what other security solutions do you have installed on the system on which you are running BitDefender.

Thank you!

• I had installed Bit Defender Internet Security 2009 from cd that i bought.

Unfortunately, after some time the application hangs citing vserve.exe problems.

Uninstalling using Bit Defender uninstall tool and installing from internet seems to

solve the problem. However, now start up is painfully slow. Any solutions?

I'm using Windows Vista Home Basic SP1..

Thank you..

• TitusAduxas
    Options

Why dont you guys read Dianas request ?? I'll put it easy for you, watch my lips

" W H A T O T H E R V I R U S S O F T W A R E D O Y O U H A V E I N S T A L L E D"

Comprende