Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Update Question - No Response From Bd Support.

Options

My BD 2008 Internet security is about to expire (2 days left).

I saw the offer on the BD website ,that IS 2009 would be 39.95 for 3 PC's and 1 year.

So i wanted to renew and went to my account and saw that the 1 year 3 PC's renewal would cost me 49.95.

Now,i already use BD 2009,cause of the constant updates.

I didnt see mentioned,that the 39.95 is for new customers only.

So where can i renew,3 PC's 1 year,for 39.95 without creating a totally new account?

I contaced BD support with this question ,that was 5 days ago and havent gotten a reply yet,so i try it here.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    My BD 2008 Internet security is about to expire (2 days left).

I saw the offer on the BD website ,that IS 2009 would be 39.95 for 3 PC's and 1 year.

So i wanted to renew and went to my account and saw that the 1 year 3 PC's renewal would cost me 49.95.

Now,i already use BD 2009,cause of the constant updates.

I didnt see mentioned,that the 39.95 is for new customers only.

So where can i renew,3 PC's 1 year,for 39.95 without creating a totally new account?

I contaced BD support with this question ,that was 5 days ago and havent gotten a reply yet,so i try it here.

Hi! The promotion is indeed for new users, but you can renew your BitDefender directly from the website as well without creating a new online account, it is your choice which link you want to choose. Please proceed with the renewal and register with the new license key when you receive it. We have searched our database for your e-mail, using the same address that you used for the forum but we haven't received any e-mails from you with your request. Also, let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

• Hi! The promotion is indeed for new users, but you can renew your BitDefender directly from the website as well without creating a new online account, it is your choice which link you want to choose. Please proceed with the renewal and register with the new license key when you receive it. We have searched our database for your e-mail, using the same address that you used for the forum but we haven't received any e-mails from you with your request. Also, let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Hello and thanks for the reply.

I used the website to contact the support. The email address is correct. Odd,maybe a glitch.