Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

A Quick Question

Options

I've seen quite a few people listing their version of BitDefender 2009 as 12.0.12.1. My version says 12.0.12 for Vista SP2 32 bit, without that "1" at the end.

I'm just curious if this is normal or did I miss some major update? Although I don't see how I could've missed a major update, since I've been online every day.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello AndreiRC,

Try to update BitDefender using the Update Now button in Advanced View, then restart the PC and check the built - the current one is indeed 12.0.12.1.

Thank you!

• Diana,

I did as you told me to do. I used the Update Now button in Advanced View and then I restarted the PC. The built still says 12.0.12.

• Unknown
    Options

Hello AndreiRC,

This situation will be corrected later on this week through an automatic update - your update is working properly, the only difference was in the built display for clients that installed BitDefender recently with the latest kit, 12.0.12.1.

Thank you for reporting this situation to us.

• Alright, Diana. Thanks so much for your response.