Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Total Security 2009 And Pgp Desktop

Options

My configuration:

Mailer: MS Office Outlook 2007 SP2

Encryption: PGP Desktop 9.10

When I have PGP on I am unable to send emails out. Attached is the screen print of the error I get.

Turning off PGP gets around the problem.

Can you pls help me resolve this problem. Thanks.

post-24823-1244725718_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello p0nyT8l,

Please be so kind as to tell us why do you believe this issue to be caused by BitDefender?

In order to troubleshoot its cause you can try disabling "Scan outgoing e-mails" in BitDefender - Advanced View - Antivirus - Custom Level .

Let me know what results you have.

Thank you!

• p0nyT8l
    Options

Hi Diana,

The reason I suspect it's BitDefender is because I only started to have the problem after I've switched from ZoneAlarm to BitDefender. I tried turning off "Scan Outgoing Mails" and it didn't solve the problem. The only way I've found to get around it is to uninstall BD all together.

I've also done some research on the PGP Forum and found one reference to the same problem I have. Here is the link to the forum page: PGP Desktop Forum

Regards,

• Unknown
    Options

Hello p0nyT8l,

Thank you for all the information you have provided us with, we will try to reproduce the situation on our side as well and see what results we have.

• p0nyT8l
    Options
    Hello p0nyT8l,

Thank you for all the information you have provided us with, we will try to reproduce the situation on our side as well and see what results we have.

Wow... 10days.. no update.