Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable To Install Bitdefenderts 2009 On Windows 7

Options

http://forums.techarena.in/ne1ll11

I am running window 7 I have installed AVG anti-virus on my computer as my security system but i observed that it doesn't perform atleast as it should be and therefor i switch over to BitDefender Total Security 2009 , before starting up for installation i have gone through all the features of BitDefender and hence i wanted to have on my computer.

But the problem occur during the installation I got an scramble during installation, and in the middle of installation it gives me an following error message, which i don't understand at all.

installation of assembly component {9BAE13A2-E7AF-D6C3-A01F-C8B3B9A1E18E}. HRESULT: 0x8007054F. What is it ? and how do i get rid of this.

Please help

Comments

• john305
    Options

Bitdefender does not support a rc of windows therefore win 7 is not supported.

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

I am running window 7 I have installed AVG anti-virus on my computer as my security system but i observed that it doesn't perform atleast as it should be and therefor i switch over to BitDefender Total Security 2009 , before starting up for installation i have gone through all the features of BitDefender and hence i wanted to have on my computer.

But the problem occur during the installation I got an scramble during installation, and in the middle of installation it gives me an following error message, which i don't understand at all.

installation of assembly component {9BAE13A2-E7AF-D6C3-A01F-C8B3B9A1E18E}. HRESULT: 0x8007054F. What is it ? and how do i get rid of this.

Please help

Hello ngay1703,

As Hammey said , Windows 7 is a RC (Release Candidate) product at the moment . This means that until a final version is released, you might encounter unexpected issues with different applications, including BitDefender.

Future BitDefender products will be fully compatible with Windows 7 (the final version of the operating system).

• Erasmus
    Options

Please help

• Bitdefender does not support a rc of windows therefore win 7 is not supported.

So glad I checked this before I hit the "confirm button". I had already filled in the CC information and everything!

• davels
    edited October 2009
    Options

Please help

Hello, I have the same error message at the end of the installation setup.

Does anyone could have a solution to resolv it? I'm trying to install the Internet Security 2010 on a Vista Home 32bits with no SP.

I have try to call the 24/24H assitance, but in Belgium, it's only available from 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM

• Alex Stanciu
    Alex Stanciu ✭✭
    edited October 2009
    Options

Hello davels,

If you encounter any types of issues with BitDefender 2010 please access the next link so that you can search for any issues that may be related to your sittuation or to create a new topic with a description of your issue.

For the moment, we suggest you install a different version of BitDefender, in your case BitDefender Total Security 2010 . Download the installation kit from on of the following links:

BitDefender Total Security 2010 32bit

BitDefender Total Security 2010 64bit

then try to install BitDefender . After the programs installs on your system please send me a PM with your serial number and the email address that you have used to create a BitDefender account, so that we can change your license key with one valid for BitDefender Total Security 2010.

Thank you .