Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Renew Subscription To 2010

Options

All,

I have a 2-year subscription to Bitdefender Total Security 2009.

When Bitdefender Total Security 2010 is released, will I be able to:

1. "Upgrade" or "extend" my existing 2-year subscription of the 2009 version to the 2010 version?

2. Will I need to pay again for a 2-year subscription total amount, or, will I be able to keep my current subscription license, using the 2010 version?

:wacko:

best regards,

Sven

Comments

• alexcrist
    Options

Hello Sven,

Your current license is valid and can be used without problems with any version of BitDefender that is released until your license key expires.

In other words, you can use the same key (without any changes) to register BitDefender 2010 Total Security for the remaining licensing period. Just be sure to active BD2010 using the same BitDefender MyAccount.

Cris.

• This is an excellent service. Congratulations to the company.

Much better than microsoft.

Hello Sven,

Your current license is valid and can be used without problems with any version of BitDefender that is released until your license key expires.

In other words, you can use the same key (without any changes) to register BitDefender 2010 Total Security for the remaining licensing period. Just be sure to active BD2010 using the same BitDefender MyAccount.

Cris.

• alexcrist
    Options

Thank you for your appreciation. :)

Cris.

== CLOSED (issue solved) ==

This discussion has been closed.