Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

New Skins?

Options
ChilloowBit
edited August 2007 in General talk

Hello everyone,

How are you? I'm new here, been using BitDefender for two years now, and want to continue using it for now.

I've just installed avast antivirus on an older PC, and noticed that it has lots of cool skins you can choose from. I have BitDef AntiVirus Plus v10 and am wondering if there are any skins available for it?

Thanx for your help .

PS: I realise that what matters is not how cool your antivirus program looks like, but how well it protects your PC. However, since the overall look of the program is just nice, there is room for, if not improvement, then maybe a wider choice of skins. I'm thinking Matrix style, that's cool, and I'm sure people have other great ideas ;-)

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Hello ChilloowBit

You can change the default skin by opening BitDefender,general,settings,skins. But the only thing that is changed is the colour. If you want more skins you can make a topic in workstation,feature request forum. But be prepared that it will not being seen as high priority.

Regards

Niels

• Hello ChilloowBit

You can change the default skin by opening BitDefender,general,settings,skins. But the only thing that is changed is the colour. If you want more skins you can make a topic in workstation,feature request forum. But be prepared that it will not being seen as high priority.

Regards

Niels

Hello Niels

Ok thanks, I'll go right now to the feature request forum.