Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problem Displaying Graphs In Dashboard..

Options

Hi

I have a little problem, i can't see the graphs for file and network activity in the main Dashboard tab - in advanced view.

nograph.jpg

When i open the prog by double clicking on the icon, i see it for like a split sec then never again till next reboot. Its not a big deal but i would like to know why it doesn't work though.

I have all net.frameworks installed, i also reinstalled the whole internet security, and still no luck. Any ideas?

tnx.

Comments

• Hi

I have a little problem, i can't see the graphs for file and network activity in the main Dashboard tab - in advanced view.

nograph.jpg

When i open the prog by double clicking on the icon, i see it for like a split sec then never again till next reboot. Its not a big deal but i would like to know why it doesn't work though.

I have all net.frameworks installed, i also reinstalled the whole internet security, and still no luck. Any ideas?

tnx.

There's currently a problem with IE8, ignore this error.

• There's currently a problem with IE8, ignore this error.

ah ok thanks, yes im using latest IE8.

I hope they fix this soon.

:)

• Hi,

one more thing, antiphishing toolbar for Firefox 3.5 isn't compatible yet.