Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Internet Security 2009 Problem

Options

Hi... I have Bitdefender Internet Security 2009 installed on my computer. I have few problems with it especailly the email scanning which its not doing at all. I need help on this regards. :mellow:

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options
    Hi... I have Bitdefender Internet Security 2009 installed on my computer. I have few problems with it especailly the email scanning which its not doing at all. I need help on this regards. :mellow:

Hello vattakaya ,

This issue requires further investigation and that is why we have sent you an email . Besides the reports that you need to send us back , please also tell us what email client are you using and when did you encounter this problem.

Thank you .

• Hi... I have Bitdefender Internet Security 2009 installed on my computer. I have few problems with it especailly the email scanning which its not doing at all. I need help on this regards. :mellow:

Im using the web based email service yahoo.

Here are the system dump and bit defender log files

post-25294-1247130570.jpeg

post-25294-1247131159.jpeg

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello vattakaya ,

BitDefender is not designed for scanning emails received through a web based email service like Yahoo . Our program is only capable to scan the emails that are downloaded through an email client like Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird .

You should not worry though , because Yahoo have it's own scanning system and all the emails that you receive are scanned for malware .

Thank you .