Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Deleted Files Nativeimages

Options

When I discovered that the 9 files detected as virus by my BitDef were actually a false positive, I had in the meantime already deleted them from my computer! Can anybody please tell me how to restore or reinstall them?? And are those files important for the system??

All were located in 'C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages' as/and discussed in another forum. I looked up a previous version of the 'assembly'folder, it does have 9 files more than the present one - but when I open it cannot see any 'NativeImage' file nor can I restore the folder because the Restore button is inactive!

I really would appreciate some help as I am an absolute dummy on this matter

Felipe Medeiros

-------------------------

Name: Felipe Medeiros

E-mail: felipe.medeiros@weblocal.com.br

Company: Weblocal Hospedagem

Hobby: AdWords

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello garoto noite ,

The 'C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages' folder contains some files that are usually used , with .NET Framework for developing different applications.These files contains libraries of codes that may be used with this program .

The files that were removed are not system files and that is why , the security or the good functionality of your system have not been affected . Unfortunately , there are no methods , besides specialized program , for recovering different deleted files . In your case it not necessary to restore your system , just to recover some files that you will never use .

Let us know if we can help you with anything else .

Thank you .