Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't Open My Website After Installing Bd

Options

Hello,

after installing B.D. total security 2009... i am unable to open a site www.textpk.com ...

can you please let me know the reason??

also i can't ping to my ISP's DNS ...

any help will be highly appreciated.

Looking forward.

Regards,

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options
    Hello,

after installing B.D. total security 2009... i am unable to open a site www.textpk.com ...

can you please let me know the reason??

also i can't ping to my ISP's DNS ...

any help will be highly appreciated.

Looking forward.

Regards,

Hello alyaspk ,

For start please tell us what Internet browser and what Windows system are you using . If you cannot ping your ISP , DNS IP's let's see if the BitDefender Firewall is causing this issue . Open BitDefender , then go to Advanced View then click on the Firewall module , disable it for 5 minutes then try to ping or to connect to that website . Enable the Firewall after that and let us know what happened . Also make sure that the Windows Firewall is disabled .

Thank you .

• alyaspk
    Options
    Hello alyaspk ,

For start please tell us what Internet browser and what Windows system are you using . If you cannot ping your ISP , DNS IP's let's see if the BitDefender Firewall is causing this issue . Open BitDefender , then go to Advanced View then click on the Firewall module , disable it for 5 minutes then try to ping or to connect to that website . Enable the Firewall after that and let us know what happened . Also make sure that the Windows Firewall is disabled .

Thank you .

Hello,

Thanks for reply.

i tried by turning off the firewall but still no luck. also windows firewall is off too.

i am using firefox browser and windows XP sp2 ... but i tried in other browsers too.

it doesn't seems browser issue. because i can't ping too.

Looking forward to resolution.

Regards,

• Alex Stanciu
    Options
    Hello,

Thanks for reply.

i tried by turning off the firewall but still no luck. also windows firewall is off too.

i am using firefox browser and windows XP sp2 ... but i tried in other browsers too.

it doesn't seems browser issue. because i can't ping too.

Looking forward to resolution.

Regards,

Hello alyaspk ,

Please follow the next link:http://www.sendspace.com/file/2mw6pw and download the BDupgradeLog.bat file on your system . Run it and post here the resulting reports : tracert.log and nslookup.log .

Thank you .