Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Critical Warning On Startup

Options

I am running Bitdefender Antivirus 2008 on windows Vista Business. most of the time i start up my computer i get a windows securty alert and a critical warning from the antivirus. i click fix or fix all now and nothing happens. can anyone help?

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options
    I am running Bitdefender Antivirus 2008 on windows Vista Business. most of the time i start up my computer i get a windows securty alert and a critical warning from the antivirus. i click fix or fix all now and nothing happens. can anyone help?

Hello kelphead ,

In order to be able to give you more details about this issue please post us a screen-shot of the security alert that you receive at startup.

Steps that will help you make a screen-shot:

1. When the window is on you desktop press the PrintScreen key (PrintScreen is located at the top of the keyboard, at right. At this step we can not see anything, as the picture is copied into Windows' clipboard);

2. Open the standard Paint program, that comes with every Windows installation (Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Paint);

3.Paste the picture (Edit -> Paste);

4.Save the file into the JPEG format into a location of your choice .

Thank you .