Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Why Am I Getting Junk Mail From Bd?

Options

I don't remember signing up for this kind of junk! Be sure to read the last line, I guess the folks in Florida are bored these days.

Ad starts here:

Exclusive Offer - Uniblue RegistryBooster

Your next step towards total PC performance Uniblue is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner

Unable to see this email? View web page version

1...2...3... a faster PC!

Have you noticed that the longer you have your computer, the slower it runs and the more it crashes? This is because your Windows registry gets disorganized as you install and uninstall software, add or remove hardware, or change your computer’s settings.

Cleaning the registry yourself is dangerous as you can delete vital system information, so luckily there is a 3 step solution called RegistryBooster:

1. Download RegistryBooster and run a free scan. With only a few clicks you’ll quickly be able to see the status of your system and how many errors need fixing.

2. Clean your registry with just the click of a button.

3. Um...? That's it! Now you’ll be able to enjoy:

* A clean system and boosted performance

* Regular error correction and optimization

* The power of a safe, simple and trusted registry cleaner

"I am simply blown away by this software... Do not pass this software up! It greatly affected my computer's performance by shaving seconds off the access and close times of popular programs." Overclockers.com

Restore your PC's speed

Download your FREE performance scan now »

Uniblue & RegistryBooster Awards

The free RegistryBooster scan will provide you with a diagnostic report on how your computer's performance can be optimized. You will then be able to implement improvements by purchasing the full version of RegistryBooster.

This email was sent to: bhelms@pobox.com

To view this email as a web page, go here.

To ensure you receive future emails, add email@messages.bitdefender.com to your address book.

You are receiving this email because you are currently using a BitDefender trial version or full version with the above email address registered. If you no longer wish to receive email communications, please click on the unsubscribe link below.

Update Profile | One-Click Unsubscribe

© BitDefender LLC, 6301 NW 5th Way, Suite 3500 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309, United States of America

All rights reserved.