Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

My Net Shows Something Is Updating Or Downloading How Do I Know?

Options

My BItdef 2009 internet security shows me that on my network, something is using my internet upto 100kbps, how can i see which program uses it? it ###### all my bandwidth and i wanna block something which is updating...

please tell me guys

thank you in adnvace

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello kovlica ,

Unfortunately , BitDefender does not have a feature that could help you identifying a program that uses your Internet bandwidth more than is necessary. You should think at the time when you encountered this issue and what programs you installed recently.

Also , when you will notice this unusual traffic activity in the BitDefender Scan activity bar , you should check the Task Manager to see if what processes are using your computer resources more then is necessary . In order to open Task Manger , click on Start from Windows then click on Run . Here type taskmgr then click on Ok . After the window is displayed , click on the Processes tab and then click on the CPU column . In this way you will find which program have the highest use .

Thank you .