Bitdefender Internet Security 2009 On Windows 7

As all already know Windows 7 is coming out and I try installed BIS 2009 on Windows 7 b7600 x86.

Everthing goes fine but when I restart PC and log in WIn say that it BLOCED FID(or something) driver. Well Bitdefender's FIREWALL is not working, everthing else is fine.

If enyone have any solution I will be glad.

Comments

• v2009 will not work with Windows 7. Uninstall and try the beta of BIS 2010, it works with 7

• How will not work, even when Win 7 will e officaly relised?

• How will not work, even when Win 7 will e officaly relised?

If you have a valid license, you are eligible for a free upgrade to v2010 when it is released...relax B)

• If you have a valid license, you are eligible for a free upgrade to v2010 when it is released...relax B)

Yes, I have valid license, I use Bitdefender from v8. But probably V2010 will not be relised so soon or it will be?

In v2009 I have problem only with FW else is working fine. Strange, if they can't fix just this thing.

Will be my license valid on 2010beta?

• yeah guys i have bitDifender 2009 and i got a genuine version of windows 7 via students msdn alliance, but i got the same problem wid bit... firewall it has been disabled !!!!

any solution 4m bit defender ??? coz i brought 3 years vaild key now i have exartly 4 720 days (2 years)

• Hello vanji,

We recommend you to upgrade for free to BitDefender Internet Security 2010 . Complete steps that will help you do this can be found here .

Thank you .