Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Option To Disable Loggin Off

Options

Can anyone tell me where in BD total security 2009 - the option to disable the part where it logs me off my windows profile?

After 10 mins of inactivity it boot_s me off, can anyone tell me how to disable this annoying feature!!!

Thanks

AM :unsure:

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello actionman ,

For start please tell us what Windows system do you use . BitDefender does not have any special features that can log you off from Windows . Also please let us know if you are logged in as an administrator , if you have any other Windows accounts and if you encounter this issue right after you installed BitDefender or recently .

Thank you .

• hey there

Im using win xp sp3, and only user acct i have and its administrator privledges are set.

Problem i have since installation of Bitdefender it now on system start up now ask me to log in and after 10 min or so of inactivity it logs me off.

If i uninstall it problems are resolved, so it somin with bitdefender.

Hope this helps

AM

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello actionman ,

This sittuation need further investigation . We have created you a support ticket : 200907311005051 and the troubleshoot instructions were sent to you . Please reply to our email with the reports that we need attached .

Thank you .

• i disabled a few option within bitdefender and it has stopped my problem.

Thanks for all ur support in this.

AM