Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Runtime Error '91' Object Variable Or With Block Variable Not Set?

Options

this keeps showing up when i run a program such as counter strike etc... also my BitDefender keeps saying Trojan.Click.CM i run some scans but nothing happends still computer slow and Deb Runtime error '91' object variable or with block variable not set? keeps showing up can someone help me?

Comments

• i meant Trojan.Clicker.CM

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello Johnpaul ,

In order to better understand this issue please take a screen-shoot of the the pop-up message that you receive and post here the image .

Steps that will help you make a screen-shot:

1. When the window is on you desktop press the PrintScreen key (PrintScreen is located at the top of the keyboard, at right. At this step we can not see anything, as the picture is copied into Windows' clipboard);

2. Open the standard Paint program, that comes with every Windows installation (Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Paint);

3.Paste the picture (Edit -> Paste);

4.Save the file into the JPEG format into a location of your choice and post here the image.

Thank you .

• johnpaul2304
    edited July 2009
    Options

Ok heres the picture